It’s a wonderful day to be a child of God. Yesterday late afternoon the Lord began to prepare me for today’s devotional. While doing office work, He dropped the word “brokenness” into my spirit. Not fully understanding exactly what the Lord was saying to me, I began to pray and inquire of Him. In response, the Lord said, “I Can Heal Your Brokenness!” Webster defines brokenness as damaged or altered by breaking; disrupted by change. As soon as I received this word, I began to think about several times in my life when I wanted to give up. Life was difficult to handle and relief appeared hard to achieve. The more I thought, the more I realized how Awesome our God is.
Today, I have been commissioned to come and minister to you. My friend …
- Have you ever had your heart broken by life or the things life throws your way?
- Have you ever had your trust betrayed by close friends or family members?
- Have you ever had your character assassinated by the same people who attend your church?
- Have you ever had co-workers turn their backs on you just to get a promotion?
- Have you ever spent time encouraging people during their trying times, only to see them rebel against you later in life?
- Have you ever dated the man or woman of your dreams, only to realize he or she was the man or woman of your nightmares?
- Have you ever had someone break your heart and leave you to gather the pieces?
- Have you ever had friends drain you dry and leave you seeking answers?
- Have you ever found yourself mad at God for something man did to you?
- Have you ever questioned God about lies told on you?
My brother, my sister, thus saith the Lord, “I Can Heal Your Brokenness!” Whether you realize it or not, God is able to heal you where you hurt. He is able to heal your hidden places. The Bible declares in Malachi 4:2-3 - But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
Scripture Reading for Today: Isaiah 53:5
May God Bless you at Your point of need!
Minister Darrick D. McGhee